Thursday, December 17, 2009

Any indian brand cosmetic which sells cream blush/liquid blush?

I know the american products like l'oreal or revlon or even MAC might be expensive...but its heaps better than lakme.


Well if you want to go for Lakme, i think they have a cream blush, like in a mousse way.Any indian brand cosmetic which sells cream blush/liquid blush?
i think... LAKME


hey am not sure but thats a very good product..Any indian brand cosmetic which sells cream blush/liquid blush?
Hello again! I'm sorry I don't know anything about Indian cosmetics (or jeans). I live in CA.





My best suggestion is to get out and go shopping! Does the brand have to be Indian? Go for the best you can afford, especially when it comes to skin care.





For jeans, you really need to try on lots of styles until you find the right ones for you. If you see someone whose jeans look great on her, don't be shy, ask where she got them.





Most of all, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment