Thursday, December 17, 2009

Help I accidentally swallowed some cosmetic cream?!?

I found some cream in the refrigerator and I took a little lick of it and spit it out but swallowed some. I found out it was Valanna facial cream. Will something happen to me? Should I call the doctor?Help I accidentally swallowed some cosmetic cream?!?
you will be fine. you didnt swallow enough to cause any problems, unless you had a large, profuse amount on your tongue.Help I accidentally swallowed some cosmetic cream?!?
look on the back. most creams are harmless, but if it says keep out of reach of children, blah blah blah, if it says something about posion control and see a doctor, CALL POISON CONTOR LAND SEESA DOCTOR! good luck.
Why in the world did you eat cream? You know not to eat things you can't identify, right? Read the ingredients. If it is poisonous, call your doctor.
you should look at the baqck of the cream and check if its posionous good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment