Thursday, December 17, 2009

From what age do u have to start to use anti aging creams and cosmetics?

from 30s or 40 s?From what age do u have to start to use anti aging creams and cosmetics?
any age you want..they don't work unless they have pharmaceutic strength retinol A in them...looking after your skin and health will be more benficial than any cream...sunblock is the best you can buyFrom what age do u have to start to use anti aging creams and cosmetics?
i already use anti-age creams. im 16. i have porcelain skin and im not about to ruin it. i use an spf every morning and a retinol at night. it is never to early.
Hey I DOnt KNOw I am Only 25 NOw [:)]
Probably from around your late 30s. It depends on your complexion :)
25
I don't think it will do any harm to use moisturisers but do not believe the claims of cosmetic companies when it comes to anti aging etc. They spend billions on employing filmstars and models to promote these products when the contents cost pennies to make and have not proven to be of any effect. In the moisturiser it is silicones that make your skin feel soft. I have managed to get the same effect by washing my hands in pure dimethicone, one of the materials used in creams. My hands felt silky smooth.
I would start in my twenties using moisturizer everyday and then progress from there as you age. It is never too early to moisturize! NEVER!
i was told 25
I started in my teens. it's never too young to start taking care of your skin.
please try to be natural I love it and you are very beautiful lol
I am 27 and have recently over the past year started to notice signs of ageing.





I am very outdoorsy though and have only just starting wearing a moisturiser with factor everyday. I have slight wrinkles now under my eyes, especially in the morning, and around my mouth-like laugh lines.





i do not mind though, it adds a bit of maturity and character.
Devochka! you are so pretty and you are worried about getting old....that will make you get more wrinkles.





My advice to stay young. Act young dress young and put on that cream if it makes you happy.





If you believe it works then it will.. It is the power of mind over matter.
It has beeen proven that people start at 40 because they feel like they are getting out of their youth.
I started to use face cream %26amp; body lotion when i was 15, I think if you leave it till 30 or 40 it might be too late to make any real difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment