Monday, December 21, 2009

What is your best skincare product?I'm looking for moisture cream.?

For example, how about ';La mer cream';%26amp;';Rose day cream';?What is your best skincare product?I'm looking for moisture cream.?
I use Neutorgena products but I'm sort of hooked on Philosophy's line of products. They're a bit pricey but they last a while and they're worth checking out.What is your best skincare product?I'm looking for moisture cream.?
olay regenerist - night
it depends on your skin type. Be very carfull about buying anything with the word moisterizer on it. It's really a trick. What you want to get is a skin cream for your face or lotion. A moisterizer only traps water in your skin, which is good when you have moister to trap; so in the end a moisterizer might dry your skin out. Personally I think that anti wrinkle creams work best. Not because they treat wrinkles, but because they have super moisterizers that tend to work really well. Botanics is a good company to buy from. (if you have really dry skin.) Just make sure you buy something appropiate for your skin type.
PONDS beauty products

No comments:

Post a Comment