Thursday, December 17, 2009

Effective cosmetic or cream to smooth wrinkles on laugh lines?

I'm 56, and I've been lucky with regard to forehead and eyes as I have only a few minor and barely visible wrinkles. By contrast, on each side of my mouth, I have deep laugh lines. I know I've earned them from plenty of smiling, but I really don't like them. I may eventually look into botox, but I've read of cosmetics or creams which fill in these lines temporarily. I want something like this, but when I search online, there are tons. Many of them cost from $55.00 to $150.00 and I don't have that kind of money to experiment. My friends tell me that they tried some and they warned, ';Do not overly smile after using the product';. LOL! I am wondering if anyone has experience selling these types of cosmetic/creams, or if anyone has happened upon a good product for filling laugh lines? Hopefully, it will be one that allows me to smile.Effective cosmetic or cream to smooth wrinkles on laugh lines?
Biotherm


Densit'e Lift Cream N/C Skin 50ml/1.7oz


A 15-day facial lift treatment


Remarkably helps minimize visible wrinkles


Refine texture absorbs rapidly


Improves the qualities of complexion


Perfect for normal %26amp; combination skin


http://us.strawberrynet.com/productDetail.aspx?ProdId=29462%26amp;goChar=B





Biotherm


Biofirm Lift Instant Flash Filling Vials Lift %26amp; Instant Radiance 8x1ml


This anti-aging treatment gives immediate facelift effect


Contains biological filling technology with AHAs


Boosts cell renewal for visibly smoother skin


Polymer tensors are also combined for a plumping effect


Reduces appearance of fine lines %26amp; wrinkles


Skin instantly appears luminous %26amp; younger-looking


http://us.strawberrynet.com/productDetail.aspx?ProdId=63340%26amp;goChar=BEffective cosmetic or cream to smooth wrinkles on laugh lines?
i am 46, i love the philosophy skin care line. my favorites are the boostercaps %26amp; the booster serum (peptides, retinol). check out their website www.philosophy.com. it is also sold at sephora, and on qvc (good deal on kits).

No comments:

Post a Comment