Thursday, December 17, 2009

What isthe name of the cosmetic or drug company tha manufactures benoquin cream.the micheal jackson whitening?

the name of the costmetic company that produces benoquin cream,the cream micheal jackson use to whiten his skin.is there a branch in the uk?What isthe name of the cosmetic or drug company tha manufactures benoquin cream.the micheal jackson whitening?
Dupont enamel paintWhat isthe name of the cosmetic or drug company tha manufactures benoquin cream.the micheal jackson whitening?
I have the same skin condition as Michael Jackson and I don't use a cream, that's just a waste of time and effort. Instead, the dermatologist can ';paint'; you with a chemical that destroys the melanin (or skin color agent that makes you darker) and you just appear ';pink'; or white depending on what your true color is. Mine is a healthy pink. I'm not about to waste my life spending hour after hour in front of a mirror trying to reach places and hope I get them. And I doubt someone like he would either. Just go to a dermatologist and get it over with if its that bad.





Now that I'm painted, no one can tell I've ever had it. I just have to stay out of the sun because I can never tan, it just burns and peels. I'll never ';brown'; again.





Here are some pictures of Vitiligo and why you don't want it:


http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment