Monday, December 21, 2009

OLAY complete all day moisture cream SPF 15?

I just got it,but i need a 2nd opinion weathere the spf in it is good enough,and whatnot Im not out in the sun that much.But when i do i want to start protecting my skin from the sun.ThanxOLAY complete all day moisture cream SPF 15?
I think using the 15 would be good enough, just think about maybe applying it more often.OLAY complete all day moisture cream SPF 15?
SPF 15 is good enough but if you want extra protection I'd recommend SPF 30. Olay makes an SPF 30 also but it's a little more expensive and thicker than the 15. I have both. The 30 irritates my sensitive skin a little more than the 15 does so that's why I usually stick with the 15.
SPF 15 is enough /when/ applied with the correct amount, however most of us do not apply the recommended amount and unknowingly decrease the SPF number. Along with this reduced amount, we also wipe our faces, perspire and do other things that further reduce the SPF. It is better to use SPF 30, because with all the reduction, it will end up to work as efficiently as a SPF 15 lotion properly applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment