Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I buy some Avon Basics Rich Moisture face cream?

I cannot find it anywhere besides ebay! Can anybody point me in the direction???Where can I buy some Avon Basics Rich Moisture face cream?
Hi there you could actually buy it driectly from Avon plus get free shipping Use REPFS as the free shipping code. Here is the link.Where can I buy some Avon Basics Rich Moisture face cream?
Directly from Avon. I have placed a url below. You just need to put in 'Basics Rich Moisture face cream' in the search box and it will direct you to the product





Hope that helps
Try here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Good luck
Hi send me an email to cnjmama@gmail.com %26amp; I will forward you a free shipping deal w/ TONS of sales

No comments:

Post a Comment