Monday, December 21, 2009

Superdrug Illuminating moisture cream?

Its brilliant, and only 拢2.99. Thought I would share it with you ladies, rush and buy some today!Superdrug Illuminating moisture cream?
Well thank you Stormy.


I ran out at the start off the week and have to bang it on my hand 20 times to get the slurps out in the mornings.


I'll give that one a go and let you know how I get on.lol


Merry christmas.:0)Superdrug Illuminating moisture cream?
Thanks for the tip, I'll go and get some tomorrow. At 拢2.99 I don't mind if it doesn't work for me.
Thanks Stormy, I need all the help I can get.!
Thanks, but I have bought 2 moisturizers so far from Superdrug %26amp; they have both been very bad quality.


I'll try it next though thank you for the tip.
Thanks for the tip, never tried it but will keep an eye out for it next time I am shopping.
I had it once and it made me break out. I'm really pleased you like it but it might not be for everyone. I prefer the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick instead. lots of love, lolo x x
That's cheap for a moisturiser!!!
Thanks!
I might give that a try, cheers.I was looking at the moisturisers in the supermarket yesterday.What a price!

No comments:

Post a Comment