Monday, December 21, 2009

Ant good moisture cream for dry skin?

My face dries out very quickly and feels ded stiff and dry after just washing my face with water. does any one know anything that will make my face keep its moisture?Ant good moisture cream for dry skin?
Olay, Dove, or Body Shop.Ant good moisture cream for dry skin?
ok, well i no u probably won't believe me or evn try this product but i had SSSUUUUUPPPPPEEEERERRRR dry skin patches on my face, and in the medicine cabinet i saw this 99 cent skin cream from rite aid, it was unscented ( u dnt wanna get anything with any scent cuz tht will def irritate ur skin...trust me i had my experience so i know) so i put the stuff on my face and in a few days my skin was all soooooooooooooooooo soft and it doesn't evn make u break out!! now everyday i use tht stuff and my face looks like some1's from like a commercial or something LOL...so the 1 tht i found was from rite aid, but im sure tht u cud get it at any drug store like..





- cvs





-brooks





-rite aid





- walgreen's








and I BBEEEGGG U DON'T GET ANYTHING WITH A SCENT!! IT DRYS AND IRRITATES UR SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?








hope i cud help =] %26lt;3 =]!!!

















p.s dnt 4get...unscented!! ;)
Hello.


I would recommend trying 'Fruit of the Earth' Vitamin E skin care cream. I use it daily and this cream really helps moisturize dry skin.


Good luck.
any strawberry cream
nivea or any face cream by neutrogena or whatever
astral (:
olay
oil of olay for dry skin,.





i use it too yaaaaa
forget what everyone says, just use coco butter.
dove or body shop pdoducts
  • Birds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment