Monday, December 21, 2009

Is MAC Moisture Cream good for oily skin?

Has anyone with oily skin ever used this? If so, let me know how it works. If not, what do you suggest?Is MAC Moisture Cream good for oily skin?
I've used it and thought it was a very good product!





Worth the price in my opinion. :)Is MAC Moisture Cream good for oily skin?
omg! mac oil control matifiant lotion is the best thing ever made for oily skin. seriously you have to try this. all you use like half the size of a dime of lotion in the morning and your good for the whole day.it makes your skin SO smooth and really moisturizes it but at the same time gets rid of all that shine that you hate! give it a try. i garuntee you will fall in love.
Definetly!


I know MAC is expensive but I use it all the time anyway.


And I got the Moisture Cream for approximatly $15 to $20


I use it very often.


And it definetly controls oily skin!


It's the best thing for oily skin!
  • Birds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment