Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anybody plz help me im trying creams adding moisture to my under eye lines it has decreased?

enough of it is not gone if anyone nos any way to take out under eye lines please tell me im only 14 and no they are not permanent im trying illumist advanced eye contour and it says i have to smooth the cream in plz anyone im beggin youAnybody plz help me im trying creams adding moisture to my under eye lines it has decreased?
Hey.. I had the same problem. You need a facail moisturizer that is not oil free. It wont make you break out though becuase this is a non comedogenic ( wont clog pores) moisturizers. It had vitamins in it, and it hydrates and moisturizes the skin. Use Ponds facail moisturizer ( its called Ponds dry skin cream) and smere a dime to a quarter size all over your face, and an additional pea size under your eyes and above them. It will fix the problem. If you are using an acne cleanser, stop using that becuase it can contribute to the problem. You should also buy a good facail cleanser, I reccomend Olay Moisture Rich Cream cleanser. Both are a great combination and you can ge them at drugstore.com or at your local foodstore or drugstore. Your skin needs moiture and hydration Trust me, this is the key. I hope this helps you!!!!!!





Courtney. =)Anybody plz help me im trying creams adding moisture to my under eye lines it has decreased?
If you are only 14 it is not from ageing but probably hereditary. There is not much you can do about that you should embrace yourself and play up your features you do like.
  • Birds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment