Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am looking for quality natural cosmetics and creams to sell within my company that is in canada. Thank you?

I would like to receive catalogues with information on product and wholesale pricing. Also,if samples are available and how to receive. thanksI am looking for quality natural cosmetics and creams to sell within my company that is in canada. Thank you?
Definitely look into Everyday Minerals. These are the purest minerals that you can find in the market. Just look at everydayminerals.com and you will see the comparison between the other brands and this brand in ingredients-I am looking for quality natural cosmetics and creams to sell within my company that is in canada. Thank you?
I use Bare Minerals %26amp; I absolutely love it! It's all natural, high quality, and so easy to use! Swirl, tap, buff %26amp; you're done!
Quixtar, to me it the best product I have been using it for more than 10 years, you would have to become a member but there products are great, if you would like to enrol you can email me at myiskandar@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment