Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bbc Horizon did a programme about cosmetics that work. Which was the Boots No 7 cream that they said was good?

When I watched it I, thought they said that it was Protect and Perfect, but when I rang the Boots No 7 counter, they said it was Refine and Rewind. I'm not sure who's right - any ideas?Bbc Horizon did a programme about cosmetics that work. Which was the Boots No 7 cream that they said was good?
I saw this programme too. I'm not sure what the product name was but the ingredient they said reduced wrinkles was tretinoin which is used for acne etc. This is considered to be medicinal not cosmetic. However I believe it is retinol (pure Vitamin A) which you can find in other products like Nurture Intensive Night Repair Treatment Cream (go to healthspan.co.uk). Have a look also at bbc.co.uk for the Horizon programme information. Hope this helps.Bbc Horizon did a programme about cosmetics that work. Which was the Boots No 7 cream that they said was good?
Hi - it was protect and perfect. Boots have sold out - I managed to get a bottle of it in a small branch of Boots - the woman at Boots said that they knew the product would mentioned and all stores had stocked up for the rush - us girls are so predictable!! Their website has it back in stock - so no need to resort to ebay where some people are selling it for 拢65 a bottle!!
It is Protect and Perfect, here is the link to their website if you want more information on it...
Hi Rosie my mum works in Boots and saw the programme .You are right its called no 7 protect and perfect that girl just wanted to shift any product off on you.I live in Ireland but I have heard there is a waiting list of 2000 in the uk for that product since the programme good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment